Sunday, February 26, 2012

#6- Revisions

The primary focus of my revisions was to improve my theme. I did this by changing the first and last parts of the pastiche in which there is narration. My editing these two areas, the theme became clearer. I chose to make these revisions because of the comments that were given by my peer, and by re-reading what I had written. I received good constructive criticism from the reviewal process, that told me to improve and develop the theme. This was backed up by reading through my pastiche and seeing that the theme was not apparent. Also, I deleted and added sections. The deletions helped improve the flow and effectiveness of the work, while the additions developed and supported. These revisions helped improve the pastiche, but it is not yet to a place where I am comfortable with it. I think that revising more will be necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment